Yeah...so...scars.
Scars.
Scars.
Scars.
Scars.
Scars.
Oh now I got it. One time I was skippin class... No that one kind of blows. How about the scar I must know live with after using Blogger. Obsolete. Much like windows vista, whats the point. SNOW DAY. Sorry I digress. So back to scars, I have that one on my arm, it is pretty nasty. Yeah I will write about that one. It was a hot summers day, summer of '04 (I love Bryan Adams.) My friend and I decided to skip some school, ohhhhh big shocker.7-11 was our destination, Big Gulps the game. After the slurpee's we decided why not come back to the school, find some friends so we could just chill for the afternoon, what did happen at the school sure was chilling. We have a nice little cage outside of our school four sides are vertical fences and one is a horizontal fence across the top, making for a nice cage home for the contents. We liked to goof around, and the fence looked like a fun one. I went to climb that shit and someone thought it would be wise to push me. The result was not a pretty one. The inside of my arm was on the outside, so gross. So my friend decided to call home, "sorry I am busy call back in 15 minutes."
That was what left the scar not the horrid wound that was now impanted on my arm.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I remember that day sir it was quite eventful and quite grotesque as well......it was pretty damn BALLIN!!!!!
Is this the time when you were stabbed!?
That's pretty baller alright.
Look at mine Adam Langley. You're mentioned in it at the vuurry' end.
dang gangsta
haha yea windows vista. i want it though. it's aesthetically pleasing.
How do we roll?
dear adam, i loved the "big gulps the game" part.
i love that scar because it bubbles out
and peter what have i told you about vista
save your money, buy a macbook
Post a Comment