Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm sorry, but you have to know the truth. . . . . .
It happens. People die; some from HIV, SARS, erotic asphyxiation or just getting really old. Some of these ways are a little more tragic than others. Many people die just because they are retarded. I remember how I am going to die. It will be a very quick death, hopefully painless. I am going to die in a car wreck, the car will be travelling in excess of 200 miles per hour. After the car has reached this speed I will swerve to the left and send the car flipping through the air. It will be epic. I am so excited

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way to die
This is how I'd like to die.....................................................................................................................Death by Ice cream

IBI said...

What sort of car will you send flipping through the air? And at what age do you intend to die?

Peter said...

when it happens, can i get the rights to make a docu-mentary about it?

Anonymous said...

Erotic asphyxiation! I read a book with that featured in it, rather amusing...

Yogi Wren said...

"Many people die just because they are retarded."
Nicely put. I agree whole-heartidly.

Leah said...

I can't wait until I die, either :)

morbid? I don't really think so...